Thursday, August 2, 2007
I am having a banner contest to see what banner is the best so I can put in on my site.
Rules:

The banner you design must have the title Disney Stars Online
The title must be written in a font kinda like on the banner I have now.
The link to the banner must be in the comments box of this post or to my e-mail (ilovehorses23@comcast.net)
Try to put pictures of many people like Jonas Brothers, Miley/Hannah, High School Musical, and Aly and AJ
Have fun and be creative
The Best one will win the contest! the winner will recive they banner they made on my page and I will reconize you as the winner and if you have a blog I will reconize your blog too.
GOOD LUCK! CONTEST CLOSES AUGUST 10!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE ENTER!
 
posted by Katelyn at 1:50 PM |


0 Comments:



Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!