Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Hey everyone! I just wanted to say something important. Some girl is posing as me on some blog sites saying stuff I would never say. Her name is Daniellla. She posts stupid things like "im hot and paris rocks" and stupid stuff like that just ignore her. She will post with your site name and everything so watch out for her. She loves paris hilton and she claims that she knows Paris and that Paris is her personal friend. Just ignore her shes just a 10 or 11 year old immature kid. Cody G. from All your music requests (http://www.requests-and-aly-and-aj.blogspot.com) has been having the same problem. If you see my name on any blog sites saying stupid stuff it is not me. I am nice on blogs and I do not say stuff about paris and im hot and stuff like that. If you have Daniellla on your site you might wat to ban her.
 
posted by Katelyn at 2:47 PM |


0 Comments:



Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!