Wednesday, December 26, 2007
New Year’s Resolutions
M Magazine caught up with some of our fave Disney stars and asked what their New Year’s Resolution was going to be…
Emily Osment:“My resolution is to stop saying ‘like’ and ‘um’”.

Nick Jonas: “I’m going to say ‘I want to do a TV show,’ so it’ll actually happen!”

Selena Gomez:“My New Year’s Resolution is to do well in school. That’s one of my main
priorities. I want to make sure that I keep u pwith my school work and get good grades. And also to stay in touch with my Texas roots.”

Cole Sprouse:“To play less video games! Dylan and I will go a month where we won’t play. Then another great game like Halo 3 comes out and we’re just glued to the thing.”
 
posted by Halle at 12:54 PM |


0 Comments:



Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!