Saturday, November 10, 2007

Everyone wants to know what Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens are up to. Where they are going, what they are wearing, whether they are still together. Zac and Vanessa may be getting a little tired of all the attention, but that’s sort of what goes along with being the cutest couple out there today!
“For the first time, in Hawaii, I could understand why people get frustrated,” Zac told J-14, about his much-publicized trip with Vanessa. “There are certain things you just like to keep private, like a vacation. Other than that, it’s a small price to pay for the benefits we receive.”
Zac also speaks about the paparazzi and the sometimes annoying pictures they take… “Everyone has those times when you can’t be photographed. They only last for milliseconds – you yawn or do something normal people do. It’s annoying when those pictures get out, but now, I’m ready. I have peripheral vision.”
“It’s crazy,” Vanessa says. “People want to know what I’m doing a little bit more now. They’re outside of my home, in my bushes. But I guess it comes with the territory.”
Source: National Ledger
 
posted by Halle at 1:15 PM |


0 Comments:



Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!